Test-004, Test Apartment - Rent
VILLE DES FLEURS APARTMENTS
The intelligent interior design makes maximum use of the available space, as well as bringing in plenty of natural light, creating a feeling of openness and airiness without
losing the relaxed, cosy ambience. At the heart of your home is an open-plan kitchen/living/dining space, providing flexibility for life’s day-to-day activities, as well as socialising and relaxing. When you feel like a breath of fresh air, simply step out onto your balcony.
Generous in size, the combined living and dining area offers plenty of room for dining and entertainment. The warm colors of the walls and the flow of natural light pouring in from various angles work together harmoniously to create a cozy and welcoming atmosphere.
The open-plan environment encourages the families to enjoy the space together whether cooking and dining.
The dining room joinery has an unified style for a seamless appearance, creating a cohesive living and dining space.
The master bedroom with a private balcony will seduce you by its charm and spacious feel. It lends itself to tasteful decor, calling for calm and rest.
|3||Dry Balcony||3.63 m²|
|4||Master Bedroom 1||19.15 m²|
|5||Master bathroom||4.90 m²|
|7||Bedroom 2||13.99 m²|
|8||Bedroom 3||9.75 m²|
|9||Common Bathroom||4.50 m²|
|11||Total Surface Area||114.56 m²|
S P E C I F I C A T I O N
Isolated pad and strip footing
• Reinforced concrete frame structure and block walls filling.
3. CONCRETE WORK
• Conventional reinforced concrete columns, beams, slabs and staircase.
• Generally 200/150mm thick block wall and 100mm thick block wall for
non-structural internal walls dividing walls between duplexes and
apartments to be 200 mm thick block wall.
• Power coated aluminium windows and doors with clear glazing.
• Solid timber entrance doors.
• Semi-solid flush doors.
• Shower Screens.
• Sloping roof slab covered with pre painted steel sheeting.
• Ceramic tiling to terraces with water proofing treatments.
7. EXTERNAL WALL FINISHES
• Smooth render finish to walls and paint
8. INTERNAL FINISHES
8.1 WALL FINISHES
• Generally smooth render and emulsion paint.
• Ceramic tiles 2m high to walls in showers.
• Ceramic tiles 500 mm high on walls above worktop.
• Timber hardwood skirting to interiors.
A. BUILDING WORKS
1. ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION
• Concealed power and lighting installations throughout including standard
accessories and individual metering.
• Lighting points including wall points and ceiling points.
• Switched socket outlets in all areas.
2. SANITARY APPLIANCES AND ACCESSORIES
• Sanitary wares to Architect’s selection, Duravit type.
• Tap ware to Architect’s selection, Duravit type.
3. PLUMBING INSTALLATIONS
• Hot and cold water installations to kitchen and bathrooms.
• Hot water supplied by solar water heater, with electrical booster backup.
• LPG gas for kitchen oven/ cooker with individual external gas cylinder
4. AIR CONDITIONING AND VENTILATION INSTALLATIONS
• Split type air conditioning units in bedrooms.
• Living and Dining.
5. FIRE FIGHTING SYSTEM
• 1 portable fire extinguisher to each apartment.
6. COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
• Telephone points to entry lobby and master bedroom.
• Wire and sockets outlets to all bedrooms and living room
7.2 FLOOR FINISHES
• Homogeneous tiles generally to internal floors.
• Ceramic tiles on veranda floors with water proofing treatment.
• Laminated flooring in bedrooms
7.3 CEILING FINISHES
• Generally render and emulsion paint to soffit of slabs.
• Selected slabs areas to be off shutter concrete finish and emulsion paint.
1. DRIVEWAY AND EXTERNAL PARKING
• Asphalt and concrete for access road and parking.
• Footpath in concrete.
• Common green areas to have automatic irrigation system.
• Individual gardens will be provided with connection point for installation
of private irrigation system.
• Main Avenue will be planted with palms, fruit and indigenous trees.
• Syndic office.