Allys002, Symphony Heights Type I
THE 1 TO BEHOLD
A new development that offers a “sanctuary within a sanctuary”. In the heart of Beau-Bassin, these apartment’s modern design for living are customized to fit your lifestyle. Symphony Height’s state-of-the-art and elegant design is not only functional but meticulously crafted to capture your imagination.
Esquisite & Elegant - Condominiums
A home that brings you close to the life of your dreams.
Experience the Splendor of LUXURY LIVING
Symphony Heights seeks to provide premium apartment space at affordable price on a first-choice site, in a town still longing for high-rise residential edifices. Abundant parking space is provided for residents and visitors, under the supervision of security guards and 24 hour alarm systems.
Pristine Family Area
Chic and elaborate area suitable for both family time and entertaining.
Spacious bedrooms with walk-in closets and attached bathroom, all with window views of the city.
Practical and design-savvy layout that provides convenience to dry and wet kitchen.
Take a break!
Look no further than Symphony Heights near Vandermeersch Street if you are seeking the perfect combination of a modern quality residence in a prime area, close to the Cybercity socioeconomics amenities. The strategic location will permit you to enjoy a healthy lifestyle by allowing you to benefit from walking jogging along the popular Vandermeersch walkway, walking to the historic Gardens or the famous Rose Hill Plaza.
|Living / Dining
- Reinforced concrete, beams, staircases
- Intermediate slabs, sloping roof slabs and flat roof slabs
- Generally 150mm thick and 100mm thick block wall for non-structural internal walls
- Powder coated aluminium windows and doors with clear glazing
- Solid timber entrance doors
- Semi-solid flush doors
- Flat area of roof slab treated with waterproofing membrane
EXTERNAL WALL FINISHES
- Smooth and textured render finish to walls and emulsion paint
INTERNAL WALL FINISHES
- Generally smooth render and emulsion paint
- Tiles generally to internal floors
- Generally render and emulsion paint to soffit of slabs
- Selected slabs areas to be off shutter concrete finish and emulsion paint. (Parking areas)
- General Power and earthing system for each apartment
- Stand by generator for specific reticulation
- Sanitary wares to Architects selection
- Tap ware to Architects selection
- Hot, cold water installation to kitchen and bathrooms
- LPG gas for kitchen oven/cooker
FIRE FIGHTING SYSTEM
- Portable fire extinguishers + Fire Hose reel
- Conventional Fire Alarm System
- Allowance for future centralised satellite television
- Allowance for telephone cabling
- Passengers Lifts
- Common area internal and external lighting
- CCTV Camera
AIR CONDITIONING INSTALLATION
- Provision for sockets
- Connection to main sewer
- All units to have refuse enclosure to take wheels bins
- Main entrance located adjacent to 24hr manned security post
- Single syndic controlled alarm and rapid response
- Built in furniture for kitchen including granite work tops are to be discussed with the prospective owners
- Balustrades / External Balustrades to be painted
The promoter reserves the right to make reasonable alterations and or substitutions to the specifications in which case the change will be equal or of the superior quality/aesthetics as compared to the original specifications.